Connected cars hold great promise to making consumers’ lives more convenient and fun…if they don’t become the targets of attacks and ransomware.
The automotive industry has seen a number of cyber-attacks recently that highlight the magnitude of the risks. In this whitepaper, Frost & Sullivan and Irdeto discuss what automakers and tier one suppliers must know to formulate a robust cybersecurity strategy:
- Progress of automotive cybersecurity alliances and regulations
- Growth forecast of connected vehicles and technology spending
- Key challenges in securing connected vehicles
- Initiatives by Automotive Ecosystem Participants
- Examples of recent vehicle attacks
- Solutions for securing the connected car environment and applications
- Anti-hacking tools and cybersecurity best practices
Download the white paper today...